- Designed to bridge the capacity gap between the Model 9203 Instrument Bench Center and the standard 9205 8" swing models.
- Can be used in either the vertical or horizontal position.
- Head, tailstock and base made from close-grained, heat treated cast iron.
- Center point of headstock can be rotated within ±0.0015" eccentric range of adjustment, bringing the piece perfectly parallel to surface.
- 1/2" x 60° hardened and ground tool steel centers.
- Tailstock center is spring-loaded, lockable with knurled knob.
- Parallel to base within ±0.0002" and square within ±0.0003" per 6".
- A finished wooden case is available.