- Can be used in either the vertical or horizontal position.
- Head and tailstock made from high-quality alloy steel and heat treated for maximum stability.
- Center point of headstock can be rotated within ±.0015" eccentric range of adjustment bringing the piece perfectly parallel to surface.
- Shaft made of chrome-plated tubular steel, 1-1/8" O.D.
- Centers are parallel to base within ±.0002" and square within ±.0003" per 6".
- 3/8" x 60° hardened and ground tool steel centers.
- Tailstock center is spring-loaded, lockable with knurled knob.
- A finished wooden case is available.