- Combines a 20" sine block with a pair of identical center heads that can be positioned anywhere along a t-slot that runs the length of the block.
- When mounted on the sine block, the centers are parallel to the sine rolls within 0.0002", and parallel to the sides of the sine block within 0.0005".
- Sine block can be used alone for general purpose angle checking.
- Center heads made from seasoned cast iron, machined in pairs for accurate alignment of centers.
- Sine blocks made from heat treated alloy steel and precision ground on all working surfaces.
- Surface plate not included.