- High precision, solid one-piece steel construction with body and jaws hardened to Rc 58-60.
- Angled center channel provides extra jaw capacity.
- Movable jaw pulls into base at 45 to 60° to insure maximum holding power and hold down force, eliminating tilting and lifting.
- V-237 models have a ratchet mechanism with notched pockets and one-piece drawbar.
- Jaw can be opened and closed without unbolting vise from work surface.
- End pockets for convenient clamping on V-237 models and larger.
- V-237 models and smaller have horizontal and vertical vees in the movable jaw. In addition, the
"J" models have vees in the tops of the jaws and 1/8" x 1/8" steps at the top inside face of the jaws.
- SineSet® models bolt directly to a SineSet® sine plate or compound sine plate of the same series. S1 models also bolt to the AP-664-S1 90° conversion plate.