- Chuck top plates are laminated from 1/8" steel & 1/16" stainless steel, then furnace-brazed to form one solid piece.
- All units are sealed against dirt & liquids.
- Longitudinal (lengthwise) or transverse (crosswise) poles are available, based on the size & shape of the part to be held.
- Chuck controls must be used with all electromagnetic chucks!
- Compound sine plate and electromagnetic chuck can be used together or independently.
- Electromagnetic chuck can be quickly removed or replaced using only four bolts.
- Two self-storing, hardened & ground rails included for the sine plate.
- Two side rails included for the electromagnetic chuck.
- Gage block rolls provide dual 0.200" minute steps for setting small angles with standard gage blocks.
- Angular accuracy guaranteed within 5 seconds of arc up to 15°, within 10 seconds up to 30°, & within 15 seconds up to 45°.