- Made of steel, carburized & hardened to Rockwell "C" and ground on all six sides.
- Available as single blocks or in matched pairs, per chart below.
- B-123-H1-M has one 1/2" through hole in 2" x 3" face.
- 11-hole models have 5/16-18 tapped holes.
- 23-hole models have 3/8-16 tapped holes.
- All models, except PB-123, furnished with a fitted wooden box.
- B-123-H11-M has drilled, counter-bored & tapped
holes to allow screw mounting and conversion into angle plates & other precision set-ups.
- B-123-H23M, B-234-H23-M & B-246-H23-M have tapped
holes & matchhing clearance to allow screw mounting and conversion into angle plates & other precision set-ups.