- Master-Sine™ sine plates provide a sturdy and accurate way to grind or measure angles.
- Made of steel, hardened to Rc 58-60.
- B-3-SP and B-5-SP have 1/4-20 tapped holes. The remaining models have 5/16-18.
- The roll bar is made from hardened steel, ground and lapped for straightness and roundness.
- Swivel block provides full face contact with gage blocks, keeping them securely in place.
- Exclusive locking device inside the hinge roll provides a positive lock with an expanding action. Both screws lock toward the front of the unit, pulling
the top plate down on the set-up gage blocks without distortion. Hinge is made from hardened steel, ground and lapped.
- Angular accuracy of set-ups is guaranteed to be within 5 seconds of arc up to 15°, 10 seconds up to 30° and 15 seconds up to 45°.
- Side and back rail included.