- MAGNA-SINE™ permanent magnetic sine plates are equipped with extremely powerful ceramic magnet chucks. Having stationary magnets in the top plate and a movable magnet core, these chucks provide an
average holding power of up to 100 pounds per square inch. This is nearly twice the holding power of a standard chuck!
- The chucks provide maximum holding of both small & large parts due to a combination fine / standard pole spacing.
- All but the chuck is made of steel, hardened to Rc 58-60.
- The swivel block provides full face contact with gage blocks keeping them securely in place.
- The gage block & hinge rolls are ground and lapped for straightness and roundness.
- An exclusive locking device inside the hinge roll provides a positive lock with an expanding action. Both screws lock toward the front of the unit, pulling
the top plate down on the set-up gage blocks without distortion.
- The angular accuracy is guaranteed to be within 5 seconds of arc up to 15°, 10 seconds up to 30° and 15 seconds up to 45°.
- Side and back rails are included.