- Master-Sine™ compound sine plates provide a sturdy and accurate way to
grind or measure angles.
- Made of steel, hardened to Rc 58-60.
- A-5-SP has 1/4-20 tapped holes. The remaining models have 5/16-18.
- The roll bar is made from hardened steel, ground and lapped for
straightness and roundness.
- Swivel block provides full face contact with gage blocks keeping them
securely in place.
- Exclusive locking device inside the hinge roll provides a positive
lock with an expanding action. Both screws lock toward the front of the
unit, pulling the top plate down on the set-up gage blocks without
distortion. Hinge is made from hardened steel, ground and lapped.
- Angular accuracy of set-ups is guaranteed to be within 5 seconds of
arc up to 15, 10 seconds up to 30 and 15 seconds up to 45.
- Side and back rail included.